Here are some highlights from the weekend:
- Going shopping with my mom and sister Staci Friday afternoon.
- Going out to dinner at Red Lobster with my parents and Grandma, followed by a pizookie night (yum!).
- Showing my parents my studio space on Saturday and trying to explain myself as best I could.
- Going to Cafe Rio Saturday night so my dad can get more stamps on his card to get a free meal on his next trip out to Utah!
- Going to church with my parents and Staci, followed by a wonderful dinner made by Grandma (love that woman!) and hanging out and playing lots of card games at her house.
I love my parents and I was so grateful that they were able to come out this weekend to visit. It's always so fun to spend time with them and I just can't believe it went by so fast. Anyways, fun weekend and I love my parents! :)