I thought it'd be a piece of cake to keep myself busy all day every day, but I'm finding out that spending all day by myself isn't really THAT fun. I was thinking this morning that I wish I had some kids, like teenagers or something...you know, people to hang out with around 3:00 PM when they get home from school.
Anyways, I'm definitely not complaining. This past week I've been able to do all the things that I've been wanting to do for a long time....
- Visit the Springville Art Museum
- Go SHOPPING! :) ...and run errands like a crazy lady!
- Make crazy delicious dinners (i.e. stuffed shells, pizza, mexican shepherd's pie, etc.)
- Get a new social security card with my new name! (We've been married almost a year and I'm just barely starting to change my name...woo!)
- Make Mother's Day and birthday gifts for my moms and sistas.
- Get my hair highlighted (hopefully next week...)
- Meet Aaron on campus for lunch! :)