confession: i. love. avocados.! my love for avocados started about 2 years ago [around the time we moved to california] and i keep thinking i'll get sick of them one of these days, but that love is definitely still going strong. i eat them with my lunch almost every single day, and last week i documented some of my favorites....
01. fresh grape tomatoes from my neighbor's garden, spooned avocado and shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
02. egg and cottage cheese omelette with sliced avocado.
03. leftover quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes and cubed avocado.
04. kale greens [i love the crunch!], sliced avocado, shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese, with a lemon-olive oil dressing.
05. mashed avocado and raw milk gruyere cheese on top of heirloom tomatoes.
*salt and pepper were added to all of these.
i love the simplicity of all of these meals, and if i had to choose which lunch was my favorite....it might have to be #03. sun-dried tomatoes get me every time. any other yummy ways to eat an avocado that i should know about?? :)